Nutscaping: Nuts (as in Testicles) + Landscapes = Nutscapes!
Have you ever looked at your testicles and thought, “Damn! They should be considered a work of art!”? Well, you’re not alone. Nutscapes is just what you think it is, nuts + landscapes = nutscapes. Those endowed with balls and bravery are dropping their pants in lovely locations in order to snap a pic of their dangling bits in front of nature’s finest.
You can check out a few examples below or if you’re wanting to indulge in your own Nutscaping artistry, check out Nutscapes.com’s guide to the perfect nut-snapping pic.
HOW TO NUTSCAPE:
1. Find yourself somewhere awesome.
2. Turn your back to the awesome scene.
3. Drop your pants.
4. Bend over and shoot Nutscape back through your legs.
1. Keep it Loose: sweatpants, athletic shorts, and pants without zippers and buttons make for easiest access.
2. Find your balance: adjust width of stance to accommodate hanging state (high or low) of nuts.
3. Easy now: when Nutscaping at height use free hand to anchor.
4. Mind the tip: we’re not into dick-pics.
5. Work together: it’s OK to collaborate when necessary.
*Diagrams to Come*
So what’s your favorite? The one with testicles and beaches, testicles and snow, testicles and cows, or testicles and the Colosseum?
Coming soon: Dickscaping, Boobscaping, and Vagscaping. Please avoid: Analscaping.
Latest posts by Desirée O (see all)
- Bohemian Book Club: Acting Shakespeare is Outrageous!: Playing the Bard for Beginners - July 17, 2017
- Art Crime This Week (07.14.17) - July 14, 2017
- This Disney Make-up Art Is Like a Fairytale Come True - July 12, 2017