5 Reasons Why Mondays Are Awesome For Creative People
Not everyone hates Mondays as much as we’re led to believe. Granted, many people have a totally justifiable reason for loathing the first day of the work week, but for creative types, it’s not really a day that fills us with as much grief or apparent rage as others. Here are a few reasons why that is.
1. Creative people often have jobs that don’t rely on the normal Mon-Fri, 9-5 grind, so Monday is often just another day.
2. When you love what you do, you can’t wait to start another week spending every day doing exactly that.
4. There are always a lot of fun and interesting creative news bits buzzing from the weekend before.
5. Sometimes we just have no freakin’ idea what day it is anyway, so why would we care (or be mad) that it’s Monday?! ;P
Latest posts by Desirée O (see all)
- Sale: 40% off Altura Photo Professional Cleaning Kit for DSLR Cameras - July 20, 2017
- Bohemian Book Club: Acting Shakespeare is Outrageous!: Playing the Bard for Beginners - July 17, 2017
- Art Crime This Week (07.14.17) - July 14, 2017