Today’s Bohemian Buzz: Iggy Pop Poses Nude, First Look at Loving Vincent, and More
Check out all the news that’s buzzing in the creative world today!
- Iggy Pop posed nude for an art class (ArtNews)
- England Introduces New Peter Rabbit-Inspired Coins (mental_floss)
- A 5,000-Year-Old Linen Dress Is the World’s Oldest Woven Garment (Hyperallergic)
- Joseph Boyden endorses new Indigenous Art Awards (Quill & Quire)
- Met clarifies ‘pay what you wish’ entry after legal settlement (The Art Newspaper)
- Naughty Dog Apologizes For Stolen Artwork in Uncharted 4 Trailer (Escapist Magazine)
- Man charged with stealing $25,000 in rare video games (Reading Eagle)
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Desirée O (see all)
- Bohemian Book Club: Acting Shakespeare is Outrageous!: Playing the Bard for Beginners - July 17, 2017
- Art Crime This Week (07.14.17) - July 14, 2017
- This Disney Make-up Art Is Like a Fairytale Come True - July 12, 2017