Bohemian Buzz: Hirst Curates Koons, Iggy Pop’s Nude Posing Wasn’t About His “Winkie”, and More
Check out all the news that’s buzzing in the creative world today!
- Damien Hirst to Curate Jeff Koons Show at Newport Street Gallery (blouin art info)
- A Tribe Called Quest’s Phife Dawg Dead at 45 (Rolling Stone)
- One Of The World’s Greatest Living Artists Snags Herself A Husband That Is Also A Rock (Huffington Post)
- Norwegian ‘witch’ books stolen by Nazis found (The Local)
- iggy pop’s naked life drawing class wasn’t about his “winkie” – “It was just a documentation of what’s left of me.” (i-D)
- Mick Jagger on Clothes That Have Helped Him Shape Shift Over the Years (Rolling Stone)
- Montreal’s Digital Spring: A Virtual Reality Tour (blouin art info)
- AlunaGeorge headline the first ever concert in Minecraft (AUX)
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Desirée O (see all)
- Bohemian Book Club: Acting Shakespeare is Outrageous!: Playing the Bard for Beginners - July 17, 2017
- Art Crime This Week (07.14.17) - July 14, 2017
- This Disney Make-up Art Is Like a Fairytale Come True - July 12, 2017