Today’s Bohemian Buzz: Cat Hair Betrays Art Forgers, Missing Amber Room, and More
Check out all the news that’s buzzing in the creative world today!
- How cat hair brought down a pair of art forgers (Science Mag)
- Sex Pistols photographer accuses artist Elizabeth Peyton of copyright infringement (The Art Newspaper)
- National Gallery of Australia review finds 22 works of ‘insufficient or questionable’ provenance (Business Insider Australia)
- Roof Sculpture Missing in Forbidden City (CRI English)
- Hunt for Russia’s missing Amber Room turns to Czech castle – Priceless wall panels where stolen by Nazis from Leningrad during second World War (Irish Times)
- Looting prompts closures at mining sites in Joshua Tree (Los Angeles Times)
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Desirée O (see all)
- Bohemian Book Club: Acting Shakespeare is Outrageous!: Playing the Bard for Beginners - July 17, 2017
- Art Crime This Week (07.14.17) - July 14, 2017
- This Disney Make-up Art Is Like a Fairytale Come True - July 12, 2017