Call for Submissions: Outlook Springs – fiction, nonfiction, and poetry
“We’re currently open for submissions, so send us your weird, wobbly wordwork: fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. See genres for specific submission guidelines, but here’s a quick rundown:
– Please only one submission at a time.
– Please submit only twice a Reading Period.
– Of course simultaneous submissions are OK. They should always be OK.
– Payment is $10 for poems, $25 for prose. (Via PayPal)
– Double-spaced, Times New Roman is good, but hey, you do you!
– Please don’t hide any curses or hexes in your semi-colons (ahem, Dave)
– See our site for some examples of what we publish (www.outlooksprings.com)
– No counterfeit exclamation points or hyphens, please (ahem, Fi’borgblamoth the False)
Our next issue is Outlook Springs National Park. Depending on fluctuations and disruptions in Space/Time, it should be released in January.“