Bohemian Buzz: Why Art Galleries are Clearing Vaults, Inside Shakespeare’s Grave, and More
Check out all the news that’s buzzing in the creative world today!
- Sad Keanu Wrote Sad Poetry for a Sad Art Book (Hyperallergic)
- 8 Amazing Displays from the 2016 Philadelphia Flower Show (Hyperallergic)
- Researchers Unroll a Rare 19th-Century Painted Panorama (Hyperallergic)
- Kanye West: There Will Be ‘No More CDs From Me’ (Rolling Stone)
- Eminem is Re-Releasing ‘The Slim Shady LP’ on Cassette Tape (mental floss)
- Awesomely Vintage Baby Names From The 19th Century (Huffington Post)
- Sotheby’s halts auction of Detroit mosaics (Detroit News)
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Desirée O (see all)
- Bohemian Book Club: Acting Shakespeare is Outrageous!: Playing the Bard for Beginners - July 17, 2017
- Art Crime This Week (07.14.17) - July 14, 2017
- This Disney Make-up Art Is Like a Fairytale Come True - July 12, 2017