10 Reasons to Be an Artist
There are endless reasons to be an artist, from talent to personal fulfillment to spreading your beliefs. Whether you’re a painter or a photographer, a sculpture or an installation artist, check out these reasons to pursue your craft and see if any (or all) sound familiar.
- You might be the next Frida Kahlo, Picasso, or Hirst.
- You ready, willing, and able to change the world with your creative vibe.
- You’re artistically talented…or at least let’s hope so!
- You enjoy making art, otherwise blerg, why do it?!
- You go nutso when you don’t create.
- You have something to say and art is the best way to do it.
- You want to be subversive in an artistic sorta way.
- You want to be rich and think that art will be your ticket to fame and fortune (bahaha! Er, it could happen).
- You might be the next Cindy Sherman, Basquiat, or Banksy.
- You love art, love creating art, love being an artist. *high five, friend!*
Latest posts by Desirée O (see all)
- Sale: 40% off Altura Photo Professional Cleaning Kit for DSLR Cameras - July 20, 2017
- Bohemian Book Club: Acting Shakespeare is Outrageous!: Playing the Bard for Beginners - July 17, 2017
- Art Crime This Week (07.14.17) - July 14, 2017